** WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS **
Our priority is the safety and well-being of our customers and service team. Since the onset of COVID- 19 we've followed the guidance of authorities to curb the spread of the infection. We have provided our technicians and office staff with the necessary training to ensure that the proper safety measures and sanitation procedures are being followed at all times.
According to the CDC, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we're taking the following measures and precautions.
1. When our technician is on his way he will call you, he will not shake hands or make direct contact with anyone in your home. We ask that you maintain 2 meters between you and our technician.
2. Before we get started, Our tech will request to wash his hands. Please provide a clean sink with warm water and soap.
3. Please wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant before and after the service is preformed. This includes appliances, counters, and sinks.
4. Before leaving your home, our technician will request to wash his hands.
5. Our technicians will do the following: Disinfect tools, computers and other equipment used after every service appointment. Disinfect the inside of their service vehicle at the beginning and end of each workday. Disinfect all office equipment including our parts shipping and receiving center each day.
6. Our technician will be wearing protective disposable gloves and mask, we ask that you observe the 2 meter social distancing.
7. We ask that you inform us if anyone in your home is ill, isolated, quarantined or has traveled in the last 14 days.